You will soon sell your home. Your big decision has finally arrived and you want to sell it at the best possible price. The process will become much easier and a less stressful experience for you when you have an experienced Tesla Realty Group LLC agent by your side. Our agent will guide you step by step with your home sale.
Selling Your Home
Tesla Realty Group LLC recognizes that selling your home is a significant transaction. At Tesla Realty Group LLC, we understand how challenging it is to have your home on the market, which is why our agent will work tirelessly to help you price your property correctly and prepare it for sale.
Working together to sell your Home
Successful transactions result from teamwork between you and our agent. Tesla Realty Group LLC views success as obtaining the highest possible price for your home within the desired timeframe. With our agent’s expertise and your dedication, we will achieve success.
Pricing your home to sell
The initial stage of market exposure is the most critical in selling your home. You have the best chance of selling at the highest price during the first few weeks your home is listed on the market. Tesla Realty Group LLC agent is able to create the most buzz about your home as a new listing, encouraging multiple prospects. With the fluctuating market, an agent who remains up-to-date is essential.
Preparing your home for selling
When marketing your home to prospective buyers, it is important to present your home in the best condition.
Seven tips you should follow
1. Start removing personal things such as family photos, religious items and political posters. While these are the items that make your home yours, your primary aim is to create an environment that a potential buyer can imagine as their own.
2. Always keep your home clean, inside and outside, and make sure to keep your home attractive during the sales process. Have the curtains open and lights on during open houses and when real estate agents are doing showings to potential buyers. The fewer things there are in the home, the larger it will look, so remove knickknacks and excess furniture. Finally, you may want to hire a cleaning service to do a deep cleaning.
3. You should re-paint your home depending on the condition your house is in. If the exterior was painted 20 years ago and nothing has been done since, you should freshen up the paint with professionals. Pick colors that not only match the neighborhood, but pop. Fresh colors, but do not go crazy. Do not paint your house purple unless that is normal for your neighborhood. Paint the interior if you have any of the following: Scuffs on the walls, water spots on the ceiling, scuffs or discoloration on the baseboards, colors other than soft beige and neutral colors.
4. Repair items that need attention. While major remodeling may not be necessary, broken items should be repaired.
5. Stage the home to show how the rooms are supposed to be used. If you have odd rooms with no obvious role, give them one. An odd alcove off the kitchen could be staged as an office or a pantry, for example.
6. Make the property easy to show. The more flexible you are about visits, the more people will be able to see your home. Be ready to prospective visitors early in the morning, at night and on weekends, with little notice. Also, leave the house when the house is shown so would-be buyers can feel free to move about without feeling like intruders and discuss the home’s pros and cons honestly.
7. Remove your pets. Also remove their paraphernalia, such as dog dishes and cat litter boxes (or at least hide them). A prospective buyer should not even know that a pet lives in the home if you can help it.
Marketing your Home
Your Tesla Realty Group LLC agent will advertise your property, arrange showings, prepare brochures and hold open houses. Your home will be listed on various websites, Multiple Listing Services, where thousands of agents have daily access. Tesla Realty Group LLC agents have excellent relationships not only within the company, but with agents from other real estate companies as well. Our agents get involved on every level, ensuring attention to every detail when it comes to selling your home.
Closing the Sale
Our agents are excellent in mediations between you and the buyer, which facilitates a successful contract. The negotiation process can be difficult, but our agents are willing to go the extra mile to ensure a successful deal. Tesla Realty Group LLC agents are well-qualified in reading the market and helping you every step of the way.