Welcome Pennsylvania Agents
1. Please click on, review, complete and e-sign our Agent Info Form .
2. Please click on, review, complete and e-sign our Independent Contractor Agreement .
3. Please click on, review, complete and e-sign Change of Employer Application . Our Broker will receive it, review it and send it back to you. You will then need to forward it to the Real Estate Commission with a check for $20. Make sure to submit this application within 10 days of any employer change. Once we receive your license from the Real Estate Commission, we will forward it to you via mail to the address specified on your "Agent Info Form". If your license is currently active and upon submission of your completed application to the Real Estate Commission, you may begin practicing. If you need to reactivate your license, then please complete Reactivation Application .
4. Please click on, review and complete W-9 .
5. Please submit your short biography, your current picture and a social media (optional) for your webpage via Agent Bio Form .
6. Please complete our Agent Supply Order Form if you alerady have a listing. We will create your 500 business cards after you join us. We mail all supplies to your home address - estimated delivery time: Business Cards: 3-5 days, Yard Signs: 7-10 days. Every time you need additional supplies you will have to complete that same form located on our "Agent Portal" webpage.
7. Please join SWRA or GPAR or MCAR and Bright MLS.
8. Upon submission of the above-mentioned documents and our verification of your current license you will receive our welcome email which will include your signed "Independent Contractor Agreement", an executed "Change of Employer Application" or "Reactivation Application", "Agent Portal Guide", our TD Bank operating account information, and NAID #. Our Broker/Manager will also contact you via phone to wish you a warm welcome.
Thank you for joing us.
Tesla Realty Group LLC