Welcome Delaware Agents
1. Please click on, review, complete and e-sign our Agent Info Form .
2. Please click on, review, complete and e-sign our Independent Contractor Agreement .
3. Please click on Request for Transfer of License and complete "Section A: REQUEST FOR TRANSFER". After you submit it, our Broker of Record will review it, sign it and send it back to you. When you receive it, please take this form to your current Broker of Record for his/her signature. Once you get it back from your Broker, then please mail it to the Real Estate Commission with a check for $25. When your new license arrives to our office, we will forward it to you via mail to the address specified on your "Agent Info Form". If you need to reactivate your license, then please contact our office at 1.844.TESLA.RG and fill out Reactivation Application .
4. Please click on, review and complete W-9 .
5. Please submit your short biography, your current picture and a social media (optional) for your webpage via Agent Bio Form .
6. Please complete our Agent Supply Order Form if you already have a listing. We will create your 500 business cards after you join us. We mail all supplies to your home address - estimated delivery time: Business Cards: 3-5 days, Yard Signs: 7-10 days. Every time you need additional supplies you will have to complete that same form located on our "Agent Portal" webpage.
7. Please join either Kent County Association of Realtors or New Castle County Board of Realtors and Bright MLS.
8. Upon submission of the above-mentioned documents and our verification of your current license you will receive our welcome email which will include your signed "Independent Contractor Agreement", an executed "Request for Transfer of License", "Agent Portal Guide", our TD Bank operating account information, and NAID #. Our Broker/Manager will also contact you via phone to wish you a warm welcome.
Thank you for joing us.
Tesla Realty Group LLC