Questions and Answers
Q: Why should I join you?
A: We offer you one of the lowest commission structures in the nation, quality service and leadership, prompt commission payments, free supplies and much more.
Q: What are your requirements to join?
A: There are 3 major requirements:
1. You have to be a licensed real estate salesperson (currently, only experienced agents can join us).
2. Access to TD Bank in your area. You don't need to have an account with TD Bank. Earnest monies and other deposits shall be made directly to our TD Bank escrow and operating accounts.
3. You have to join REBNY.
Important Notice: You will have to join RealtyMX (Listing Technology Provider) and pay $50/month for its services through us if you have exclusive listings. If you only act as a Buyer's/Tenant's Agent you will not be required to become a RealtyMX member.
Q: What is the sign up process?
A: Please go to the "Join Us" webpage and follow the step-by-step instructions.
Q: Do you provide any free supplies to support my business?
A: Absolutely. You will receive the following free supplies from us:
1. Business Cards - we will mail them directly to the address specified on your "Agent Info Form".
2. Yard Signs - we will mail your yard signs (per listing) printed 2 sided on 18" x 24" corrugated plastic sheets with your contact information directly to the address specified on your "Agent Supply Order Form".
3. Lock Boxes - you will have to pick them up from our nearest office and return after the end of your Independent Contractor Agreement (please contact our office for SUPRA Lockbox pick up info).
4. Webpage - we will create and manage your Webpage for you. It will include your short biography, client scheduling form, mortgage payment calculator, your social media list and integrated IDX.
All agent supplies must be (re)ordered via this website (please click on "Agent Portal") according to your business needs.
Q: How do my active listings get advertised to the public?
A: All your exclusive listing information from RealtyMX will be automatically distributed to at least 40 leading online marketplace publishers except the Zillow Group. You will have to join Streeteasy under Tesla Realty Group LLC account to have your exclusive listing(s) syndicated to The Zillow Group which includes Zillow, Trulia, Streeteasy, and Hotpads. The current cost is $3/day payable directly to Streeteasy.
Q: Do you provide an online Agent Virtual Office?
A: Yes we do. We provide the most convenient, efficient and simplest Agent Virtual Office tools for your use. It is located on our "Agent Portal" webpage. You don't ever need to work from our office or print/fax any of your real estate documents since the only way to submit them to us is from any tablet, computer or smartphone.
Q: Is it safe to submit any documents through your website?
A: Absolutely. We use SSL Certificate on our website. SSL Certificates are small data files that digitally bind a cryptographic key to an organization’s details. When installed on a web server it activates the padlock and the https protocol and allows secure connections from a web server to a browser. Typically, SSL is used to secure credit card transactions, data transfer and logins, and more recently is becoming the norm when securing browsing of social media sites.
Q: Are there any floor meetings, quotas or sales requirements?
A: No. You don't ever need to step into our office.
Q: How will I know all of the company procedures?
A: Please review our Office Policy Manual. It is located on our "Agent Portal" webpage.
Q: Is E&O insurance included?
A: Yes. The deductible amount is $2,500 per each claim.
Q: Do you have NAID?
A: Yes we do. You can submit bids on HUD properties.
Q: I am also licensed in PA and NJ and I am planning to join Tesla Realty Group LLC offices in these two states as well. Will I have to pay monthly fees per each office?
A: If you join one office you don't need to pay monthly fees for other ones.